LNH/META: To Reboot or Not to Reboot....

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 09:23:32 PDT 2011

The Time Crapper thread gives me an idea:

One of the incarnations of the Time Crapper - it doesn't matter which
one, I think; hell, make it a completely new one - has got it in his
head to reboot the Looniverse.  He's only partially successful,
inadvertently creating a world where the LNH is limited to a maximum
of 20 members.

He also manages to make counterparts of Lagneto, Dr. Killfile, Acton
Lord, and a number of other LNH baddies.

Please note that when I originally suggested 20 members, I never said
a minimum number for membership, only a maximum, referencing the story
which made the transition from _Superboy and the Legion of Super-
Heroes_ to just _Legion of Super-Heroes_.  This may indicate that it
is time to "retire" one of the more powerful LNH members, such as Kid
Kirby (whose power may be waning as more and more comics readers have
never heard of Jack Kirby).