LNH/SG: Beige Midnight #9: PLANET MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! II: "Mite-Lite of the Gods" (1/3)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:22:12 PDT 2011

On Oct 18, 6:46 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >>      "...And the might that glows shall rise and
> >>       become the Mynabird.  And he shall drown the
> >>       light..." -- Epilogues 58.5:12
>
> > Innnnteresting.
>
> Of course I don't know the real reason Rob gave him that
> name...

That's easy.  If you'll recall, Mynabird first appeared as one
of the Surreptitious Seven (who were meant to be a parody
of D.C. Comics' Secret Six).  So DC's Mockingbird
became Mynabird...

OK, it's a bit of a stretch.  But those were the heady days
of the Infinite Leadership Crisis.  A lot of things seemed
to make sense at the time...

--Rob Rogers