LNH/META: Crapperology

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:26:46 PDT 2011

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:07:30 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> At the end of Cry.Sig...
>
> [  One thousand years passed.  The pile of poop in alt.fan.
> dan-quayle that had once been Dada Dude and GreenRingWraith
> suddenly achieved sentience and developed time travelling powers.
>    "I shall revenge myself upon those wretched Legionnaires!  From
> henceforth I shall be... the Time Crapper!" he screamed to the
> heavens.]

Ah, I see.  ...so was that-- wait, does he have *both* those origins then?
@.@ I must surely be the first person in LNH history to be confused by
Cry.Sig, EVEEEEEEEER

> I think I made a gag that the Time Crapper in ILC was the (Copy and
> Paste -- The Pre-(Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's RACCies on a Plane
> Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas!)Time Crapper or if you prefer
> Post-(Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the Raccies..... AGAIN!)Time
> Crapper.)
>
> But I was kind of writing him as an alternate version of Time Crapper I.
> That's why he has a flashback to him dying in Cry.Sig.

Ahhhhhh, okay.

> You can call him whatever you want... is there a distinction between
> the Time Crappers as different beings?  I mean I guess the first
> one was a human and the next one was sentient crap.  I don't know
> what the other ones were if they were different people all together.

I think 3 and 4 were supposed to be different people.  No reason 5 can't be
another variation on 1 and 2, though.  Sort of like Immortus, the Scarlet
Centurion, and the Council of Crosstime Kangs.

>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, just managed to hunt up that issue.
>
> Arthur "When the time hits the fan.." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, got too much time on my hands (ew!)