LNH/META: Crapperology

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:32:38 PDT 2011

I'm working on a story, and I've been looking up the various versions
of the Time Crapper (and adding them to the wiki, natch).  I have a
few questions that I can't quite resolve:

1.) What, exactly, does the Crapper look like?  Just the typical
hooded-figure-in-a-robe-with-shocking-secret-identity-underneath?
2.) Where did the GreenRingWraith get turned into the original
Crapper?  I've seen a few references to this happening, but never the
actual event.
3.) Did either the pre-Cry.Sig or the post-Cry.Sig TCs show up after
Retcon Hour?
4.) For that matter, which version is the one who shows up in Infinite
Leadership Crisis and related works, the one who dated Tamela/Mother
Time?  I get the feeling that it was never specified; would it be
reasonable to just label them Time Crapper V? (After the original, the
post-Cry.Sig version, the Terrence Coffee version, and the Vector
clone that showed up in Birth of a Villain #34.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, just managed to hunt up that issue.