LNH/SG: Beige Midnight #9: PLANET MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! II: "Mite-Lite of the Gods" (1/3)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Oct 16 08:22:33 PDT 2011

On 10/10/2011 5:35 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> And over there,
> Yet-Another-Character-with-an-incredibly-long-name-that-won't-amuse-Scott-Eiler-
 > but-hey-it's-okay-since-he's-dead
> Man. The hothead of our group. He was so angry at the world. Angry at a
> world that hates superheroes with incredibly long names. May he find
> peace in the afterlife.

... hey!  Is this one Free For Use?  Don't-Stay-Deadman might have to
check whether this guy's staying dead.

--
(signed) Too-Lazy-To-Write-Three-Issue-fight-Scenes Boy 8{D> --------
http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.