[LNH] [REPOST] Legion of Net.Heroes volume 2 #43: "Columbus Day!"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 10 18:43:26 PDT 2011

On 10/10/2011 5:34 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
 > PREHISTORIC PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS
 >
 > <---------------------->
 > ___ ___________________________
 > | |-|                          \
 > | |-| []                       /   #43:
 > | |-|      [] []   []  []      \ Andrew Perron
 > | |-|__________________________/
 > | |
 > | | The oil-painting cover shows an epic battle on the decks and the
 > | | rigging of a 16th-century ship.  Dozens of sailors are fighting,
 > | | one crew looking noble in gold and white, the other dirty pirates
 > | | in black and grey.  In the center, dueling atop the mast, are a
 > | | pair of captains, crossing blades, their clothing and expressions
 > | | iconic and representative of their crews.
 > |_|

Heh.  I might have to start publishing holiday stories from my own
archive.  Though that will probably get me in trouble during Holy Week.
  8{o>

 > <---------------------->
 >
 > Author's Notes: A random tale, inspired by my file of jotted-down
 > ideas.  Didn't mean for it to be quite so to-be-continued, but that's
 > how it shook out!  If someone wants to use Joaquin, I'd be cool with
 > that! He goes on the Not Reserved list.

Do you intend that he live in a particular universe, say, the one with
the LNH headquarters building in it?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.