[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #19: The Echo People, Part 3

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:50:29 PDT 2011

On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 00:46:06 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> I don't know the Hungry Past, but I'm already on the record as saying
> that carnivorous entities of darkness may break off from their ultimate
> parent mass.  Psychovant the Duck (of all "heroes") actually defeated
> one, with the help of Saint Cecilia.

Oh, well, you need to read Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Versus Andrew Perron
in the Return of the RACCies.  But, of course, to *fully* understand you'd
also need to read the three *other* RACCies cascades, all of which just
happen to be available here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8877212/Ununniliad.html

> But perhaps the relationship goes the *other* way.  Ultimate Darkness
> would be like Hungry Present - except it's already eaten everything that
> is, so it's more like Dyspeptic Present.  It might actually be *prey* to
> any sort of hungry timestream.  Of course, that's like asking whether
> Present is inferior to Past...

Hmmmmm.  Then there's the metafiction aspect...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I love metafiction.