LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #45

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 21:09:07 PDT 2011

Scott Eiler wrote:

> Great story.  But I had a question, and that's the excerpt that came
> closest to addressing it.
>
> Shall I assume the LNH got diverted from some cosmos-spanning adventure
> because Cosmic Forces Wished It?  Might those forces have some interest
> in a future story?  And if I ask these questions about the LNH, is it
> (oops) my turn to write the story?

An excellent question, and one that the excerpt you cited was meant to
allude to.  The answer is: I dunno.  At this point I think they simply
had a Random Time Travel Adventure - because they're superheroes and
that's the type of thing you have to put up with when your a superhero.
At some future point it may tie in with an adventure that explains how
they got there, but if it does then it'll be retrofitting.

> (signed) Scott Eiler, who's often recently been thinking of a similar
> actually-printed story in which Prince Namor wound up wearing ruby
> sneakers.  Really.

I remember that one!  In the old Defenders series, where Subby, the Beast,
Valkyrie ...and one other?... visit a Dr Seuss style world.  I've always
assumed that Dr Strange still has the Ruby Sneakers in his stash of
mystic artefacts somewhere.

---
Saxon Brenton