LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #45

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 1 17:54:32 PDT 2011

On 10/1/2011 2:40 AM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> (signed) Scott Eiler, who's often recently been thinking of a similar
>> actually-printed story in which Prince Namor wound up wearing ruby
>> sneakers.  Really.
>
> I remember that one!  In the old Defenders series, where Subby, the Beast,
> Valkyrie ...and one other?... visit a Dr Seuss style world.

Yep.  Four heroes, including the Gargoyle.

> I've always
> assumed that Dr Strange still has the Ruby Sneakers in his stash of
> mystic artefacts somewhere.

Yeah, you've got to be right.  Under the circumstances, I don't think
Namor would store them with the treasures of Atlantis.

--
(signed) Scott Eiler  8{D>  -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.