[MV] The SUper Wizard From Space #24: The House Of Blinding Light

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:08:53 PST 2011

On 2011-11-30, at 3:37 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> Interesting; revelatory, yet ambiguous, and a nice pause between
> arcs.  This series continues to be strange and wonderful, like nothing
> else on RACC - and like precious little off of it.

Thank you. I originally started this as an experiment to improve my writing (build a habit, get better at the technical aspects, develop my vocabulary, etc), but I've also been enjoying the free-flowing creativity I have been able to dump into it. I know it ain't no Shakespeare, but I'm glad you are enjoying it :)

Speaking of series, I should get back to that HNL series sometime...

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre