LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 05:47:54 PST 2011

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 10:14:16 +0000 (UTC), Lalo Martins wrote:

> quoth Andrew Perron as of Sun, 27 Nov 2011 08:09:33 +0000:

<snip>
>> Incidentally, I had originally thought of him as being born in 1982, but
>> I'm thinking of moving it back to 1972.
>
> I based the date on your claim that he's been 10 for 30 years, therefore
> he's 40, therefore 1972.

Ah.  ...well then, there you go!

>> D'awwww!  That's adorable.  ...and hard to imagine; I'm basically
>> visualizing the Space Shuttle with flamingo legs.
>
> Too bad I can't draw to save my life :-) but I'm thinking short stubby
> feet that look like the shuttle's rockets (which do look quite a bit like
> feet anyway) and a head that looks like a penguin wearing a hoodie. For
> flying, it looks straight “up”, so the beak locks into the hoodie tip
> (guess there are holes for the eyes in the back, then).

*nods* So it actually is Space Shuttle-shaped, for the most part.

>> Hmmmmmmmmm. I'm trying to think about what they'd split up over, but I'm
>> not coming up with anything.
>
> In typical comics magic, we can leave that open until we have a good
> idea :-P

Gasp!  Not meticulously craft the backstory beforehand!?  What form of
witchcraft is this?

>> Note that it couldn't be the Saviors if this is post-Killfile.  Or did
>> this happen first?
>
> First. I kind of had a writing tangle in this part, where I had to choose
> to stick to topics or to chronological order, and decided topics made
> more sense. So the citizenship thing is before the breakup, and probably
> more or less led by Kid E.

Ahhhhhh, makes sense then.

(Which reminds me; I'd been pondering something for the Classic LNH
universe playing off the fact that Japan doesn't let you have dual
citizenship after you turn 18...)

> -- Lalo “time is overrated anyway” “or timey-wimey at least” Martins

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, balls!