LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 20:11:17 PST 2011

On Nov 26, 10:53 pm, dvan... at eyrie.org (Dave Van Domelen) wrote:
>      I'd recommend a different name, lest anyone think it's meant to be a
> riff on Tori "Lurking Girl" Fike/Swann.
>
>      Dave Van Domelen, plays City of Heroes with Tori on Sundays.

You know, it always feels weird to me to think that any of the LNH
founders are still on the internet right now. I noticed you named a
character after her in Constellation, as well as having Sig.Lad talk
with Lurking Girl at one point, so now that makes sense to me. Luri
will probably never reappear, though, as she is eternally tied up with
501 Blues. (Is Scav still on the internet at all anymore?)