LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 18:36:08 PST 2011

On Nov 26, 6:09 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

> - What is it powered by? Being the 80s, maybe an atomic reactor heart?
> Does that cause it to be less popular these days when atomic energy is
> viewed with suspicion?

You can ask the same thing about Iron Man.  An "arc reactor"?  What's
that?  Must be cold fusion.  But, really, even cold fusion would mean
a lot of radiation right there in your chest cavity.  Supposedly that
was what was killing him in Iron Man 2.  It really doesn't make much
sense.  I'll stop here before I induce a headache.

Martin