LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 18:52:53 PST 2011

On Nov 25, 4:33 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:32:36 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> > Using the Peril Room seems fine... especially since wReam created it..
>
> > Of course you could call it something else...
>
> > The Thrill Room... The Ho`'od Win Room...
>
> > The I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Real-Violence Room...
>
> > The Bring-It-On Room...
>
> The Virtual Volume!

If it isn't wildly offensive (and I say this because I can never tell)
you could have an LNHer called Asperger Boy and have him be socially
awkward and then he could show up at the Bring-It-On Room wearing a
cheerleader outfit.  People would get angry at him, he would try to
explain that it was a genuine mistake and he would end up walking out
of the room saying "Not again".

Asperger Boy could be like a rebooted version of Bad Timing Boy.  He
would always tell the truth because he wouldn't know he was supposed
to lie.  (LNHer: "You had better let us go because the other LNHers
know we are here!"  AB: "They do!  Thank God.  When did you tell
them?")

He would also share some characteristics with Sister State-the-
Obvious, mainly because he wouldn't always pick up on sarcasm.
(LNHer: "Oh, that's not a suicide mission, is it?"  AB: "I dunno about
that.  I think anybody going on that mission would be completely
screwed over.")

Anyway, it is just a suggestion.  Oh and it is not supposed to be my
WC.  After all, I never, ever have the problem of inadvertently
angering people. :/

Martin