LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 20:51:07 PST 2011

I love this background for Penumbra. I do think that some magic and
superscience remained after the Killfile, thus the existence of
Pla.net.ary, but it was much more well hidden. The world was
effectively downgraded from a DC Universe-class world to more like
Doctor Who or Torchwood, (aside from the RTD-era series finales).
Which I guess would make Kid Enthusiastic the Doctor. (A super-
intelligent immortal child... it fits better than you'd think.)