LNHX: Kid Kirby #1: LNHX Origins #6

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 02:19:13 PST 2011

On Nov 19, 11:17 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 5:44 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > People hated the idea of mitachlorions when they were introduced in
> > The Phantom Menace.  The explanation that the force "surrounds us and
> > is in all living things" was good enough for the original trilogy.
>
> Well, yeah, but that included a basic explanation of how the Force
> works, what it is.  Even if it wasn't a sci-fi explanation, it was
> enough.  You don't have to go into the nitty-gritty; just saying
> something like "It is the creative force of the universe, the thing
> that makes things real" or something would be enough.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, it flows through us, binds us.

Okay, I just thought of this: what if the Power Kirby were a kind of
retrocotheric wave the way radio waves, light and x-rays are all
electromagnetic waves.  And a quantum of retrocotheric energy could be
a kirbyon.  But the retrocotheric energy that Manga Man uses is
different from the energy that Kid Kirby uses, different wavelength,
maybe not even originating from Kid Kirby's dimension, hence not the
Power Kirby per se.  Of course, retric force would be the force that
causes retcons and cotheric force could be the force that causes
people to forget the old histories and remember the new (which we know
doesn't always happen at the same time).  Retrocotheric energy makes
things happen like magic, like Stomper said.  In the story universe he
explains it as being something that violates the laws of classical
physics but out of the story universe it basically allows deux-ex-
machima to occur.  How's that?

Martin