LNH/LNH20/LNHX: The Tao of Reboots

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 01:22:19 PST 2011

On Nov 19, 10:17 pm, Adrian James McClure <lord_sold... at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Nov 18, 9:27 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Honestly, I just think there weren't enough people around to make a
> > critical mass.  2004 was one of RACC's two lowest-traffic years (along with
> > 2003).  Compare that with 2011, which already had fairly consistent
> > three-digit posts per month even before this.
>
> Hmm. I haven't been around in quite a while, so why do you think it
> went up this year?

I think it's been going up for the past couple years due to an
increased level of feedback on stories.  Not even necessarily reviews;
just replying to a story and leaving a few comments can have a marked
improvement on whether an author will come back and how often they'll
produce.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, too tired for the rest right now