LNH/LNH20/LNHX: The Tao of Reboots

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 13:21:22 PST 2011

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 00:12:32 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:

> Well, to start with, it was only Arthur who was writing LNHY but then
> Saxon came along and wrote that and, yes, the tone was very different
> from classic LNH.  I think Saxon's inspiration for "The Devil..." was
> Arthur making God a character in LNHY.

Well, that and the whole biblical arc.

> Anyway, the tone for LNHY was quite different from the LNH.  The LNH
> didn't have horror stories but LNHY had vampires and demons and
> mages.

The LNH has *some* horror stories.  For example, the Alt.Riders Christmas
Special, and a lot of Misfits.  Still, The Devil Went Down To Georgia was
very tone-setting there.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, had a friend who was very not ready for
the poop-eating scene.