LNH: Incredibly Stupid Man #1 and #2

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 18 17:20:44 PST 2011

On 11/18/2011 10:01 AM and before, Martin Phipps wrote:

>    That was two weeks ago and today the latest polls have Ian
> Christopher Stupidman leading the pack.  God help us all.
>    That was yesterday.  Today, John Christopher Stupidman is back on
> Wall Street joining the protest.  And that means he still doesn't have
> a job.  Nor is he going to college and getting an education.

Nor doing something useful like getting the crops in now that Ian
Christoper Stupidman has gotten the No Foreign Workers law passed.  We
probably shouldn't get me going on how stupid this story universe is,
especially compared with our nice logical reality...  8{O>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.