ASH: Raiders Summaries (proto-ASH setting)

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Wed Nov 16 18:47:01 PST 2011

     After some email discussions with Adrian, I dug out the old SimpleNote
files to which I'd converted my original ClarisWorks summaries of the Raiders
campaign I ran early in grad school, that led to ASH.  Mark "Netlurker"
Friedman and Chris Tatro (who did a little in Patrol) were involved, as were
a few others whose names I no longer remember.

     http://tinyurl.com/AOJRaiders is a link to the Google Docs file.  17K
words, I did a rough formatting pass through it, added some notes and a few
links to things like Paper Tigers.

     Dave Van Domelen, needs to reread this more carefully at some point and
see how much he stole from it for later stories....