LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:25:58 PST 2011

On Nov 15, 9:28 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> True.  It just feels weird to start writing for the 20th anniversary
> before the actual year of said anniversary - but if nobody else minds,
> I sure don't!

It's probably the only way I can be sure of having
anything completed by next April...

> This is generally a good idea, though I wouldn't recommend it for
> cascade chapters beyond the first - spontaneity being important there.

Here's a new character idea: the Cascadeer.
He (or she) becomes more powerful with each new post
in a cascade.  After 100 or more posts, the Cascadeer
is able to bench-press battleships, create cold fusion
in a coffee cup, balance the federal budget...

--Rob Rogers
--Never met a cascade he didn't like