LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:28:16 PST 2011

On Nov 14, 10:42 pm, Adrian James McClure <lord_sold... at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Nov 14, 5:41 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm considering making December into a month where I do one Just
> > Imagine issue every day until the climax - which would then slide
> > neatly into the cascade starting January 1st.
>
> Neat! But putting it off that long might be unnecessarily limiting--
> there's a lot of momentum for this, Lalo even wrote a piece of writing
> upthread. We don't want to lose that momentum.

True.  It just feels weird to start writing for the 20th anniversary
before the actual year of said anniversary - but if nobody else minds,
I sure don't!

> On the other hand,
> posting beta versions of the early stories to the authors' group, like
> I'm doing, could be a good solution. It could allow us to all get on
> more or less the same page while also allowing room for the kind of
> chaotic innovation that makes the LNH the LNH.

This is generally a good idea, though I wouldn't recommend it for
cascade chapters beyond the first - spontaneity being important there.

> > Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, would totally like to see Adrian's
> > notes if he decides not to do it.
>
> Sure. But there are certain scenes that, if you use them, I should
> probably write myself. Can't say more than that now. (On the other
> hand, there are a couple other parts you would probably do better than
> me.)

Makes sense to me!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, anyone else I can't account for.