LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 06:37:16 PST 2011

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:39:20 +0000 (UTC), Adrian James McClure wrote:

> On Nov 12, 4:50 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Oooooh, I like it. (Note that I hardly remember anything of Teenfactor, so
>> I'll miss most of the references here.)
>
> Well, that's OK because it's very, very loosely based on it.

Honestly, Teenfactor seems like it was *filled* with possible ideas,
especially considering how long it ran.

> Though I
> do have a vague idea for a (new) new Teenfactor who are students of
> the Waffle Queen, the Hellions to Lalo's team's New Mutants.

Oooooh.  Yes.  Possibly, one of the team escaped from them?

>> Hmmmmm.  All his children were in on this?  Or was there a rebel?
>> (Comeliness Lass?)
>
> Interesting. By the way, the one who got the power of Strength is a
> former boxer named Basher Brick, he may be the LNH20 version of the
> Chuggernaut.

Hmmmm.  I'm imagining whoever got the Constitution power physically can't
get drunk.

> That does sound cool. I did suggest that with the idea that the LNHQ
> was drawing people to it subconsciously, that it was somehow at least
> partially responsible for all of these things. It may have sent out
> the pulse that disabled the killfile as well. So the LNHQ created the
> LNH, but who or what created the LNHQ?

I'm still on the idea of the LNH Setup Kit~

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, over a hundred posts in this thread!