LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 19:24:38 PST 2011

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 03:18:29 +0000 (UTC), Adrian James McClure wrote:

> On Nov 12, 10:05 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
>> Tod in the Shadows?
>
> Does that mean Obscurus Lupa is really Mother Time?

...yes.  This is her new redesign. XD (Yay for getting the ref!)

>> Awesome.  Cascades shouldn't be too planned-out, but making sure the first
>> issue is filled with plot hooks is a good idea.
>
> Oh believe me, it is.

MWAHAHAHAHA

>> Awesome.  I'd love a flashback issue with the '60s team where they have to
>> win a hockey game or the world will be destroyed.
>
> Well, I see Net.cron as being more of an eldritch abomination than the
> current Death, IE, it rarely ever manifests and when it does we're
> screwed. (Even though it might have been more human once, because--
> nope. Not going to give that one away yet.) But the suit could have
> formerly belonged to one of its Heralds.

Hmmmmmm.  Perhaps it slowly built up to that?

>> Hah!  Yes, nice.  But why Middle Eastern?
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Nigerian?
>
> Because there aren't a lot of Middle Eastern heroes in comics, and DC
> actively bit down on an issue that had a Muslim Superman. It has
> nothing to do with his specific gimmick/powers, which is kind of the
> point.

Ah!  That makes sense. <3 To clarify: I actually thought this was your idea
for a *villain*.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, in which case I'd probably want
something that was associated with the gimmick.