LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:33:04 PST 2011

quoth Adrian James McClure as of Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:04:17 +0000:
> On Nov 12, 2:31 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> The previous Death had another name too, but
> unfortunately I can't think of a good pun on "Nekron" right now.

Net.cron. IW :-)

(In case anyone here was never a Unix user: cron is the traditional Unix
component used to schedule tasks. Appropriate.)

(Oh, and the most popular implementation nowadays is called anacron. Why
is that relevant? It isn't, it's just awesome.)

-- Lalo “unscheduled” Martins