MISC/HCC: HCC#24 Team Xero #13

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sat Nov 12 00:58:13 PST 2011

[Okay, technically late for Rob's deadline, but we haven't seen anything
(at least I haven't), and I only just had an idea, so here's my entry.]

It's all very well seeing the superheroes get out there, fight the bad
guys, and win the day, but what about the other people? Support staff have
issues too.

http://youtu.be/-iV5gWgRV5o

Although the set-up was for minor character, I don't have a lot of
characters in the first place. And Trish has been in videos before. But
she doesn't have any super-related role, and is seen in the
opening/closing, so...

--
Jamas Enright
Blog: http://www.jamasenright.com