LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:37:27 PST 2011

On Nov 10, 10:51 pm, Adrian James McClure <lord_sold... at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Another thing: where are the former Saviors of the Net now? From what
> Andrew wrote it didn't seem like Sig.Lad and the rest were dead, but
> they're not around currently either.

Hmmmm.  I assumed from your FL backstory that they were dead, but
"mysteriously disappeared" surely works too.

> It occurs to me that Sig.Lad in
> Dvandom Force was the successor of King Arthur, wielder of the Sword
> of Sig, which was really Excalibur. So maybe he and the other Saviors
> are still in suspended animation or some Avalon-like realm, or the
> lost city of the Net.humans/Unhumans (who could also be descendants of
> the Antikythera civilization?), awaiting their return in the Earth's
> hour of greatest need?

Oho, very nice.  I'm imagining... the killfile was actually supposed
to be stronger (possibly exiling all net.ahumans from reality - shades
of ASH!), but Sig.Lad used the fact that he was mortally wounded to
open the gate to Avalon (Ava.LAN?), drawing everyone else in and
freezing the process halfway.  Now the Saviors, including Captain
Killfile, are stuck in suspended animation - but if they're released,
the killfile will reappear, stronger than ever!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I need to re-read Constellation.
Again.