LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 19:37:58 PST 2011

On Nov 10, 4:21 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Very good!  I wonder what his name would be in this period, since he
> wouldn't be any type of leader.  Perhaps he trains in Tibet and gains
> a moniker like the Flame of Light.

I prefer to think he didn't really have a codename in this period,
since he wasn't really a superhero. There weren't any superheroes at
this time, but there were some neo-pulp hero and sci-fi hero types
lurking in the shadows, among them the operatives of Pla.net.ary.

> Hmmmmm.  Possibly, he's resistant to doing so at first until
> circumstances come together.

I think other members of Pla.net.ary who were pushing more to found
the Legion. I'll write in more depth about my ideas about the founder
of the organization tomorrow. I should probably get some actual sleep
tonight.

> Hmmmmmmmm... wonder if I should tie Kindle into that, or if that'd be
> too everything-fits-together-y.

Well, the Ifrit could have formed from the psychic energies created by
the destruction of the Antikytherans. Individual Ifrits aren't as
powerful as the full might of the Flame-Broiled Force. I just realized
how perfectly the idea of Ifrits as "an elemental being of fire and
creation" fits with something that's partially a parody of the Phoenix
Force. As for me, I like fitting everything together, maybe a bit too
much. :)