LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Nov 10 18:42:07 PST 2011

On 11/9/2011 3:12 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> All right!  We've had a lot of contributions so far, let's get them
> sorted out a bit.

Oh, let's have some more contributions.  If I mention a new character in
an LNH thread, I'll donate it to all LNH-related media.  So who wants to
write the first Dominatrix Woman story?  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.