LNH: Nudist Man: Year One # 1 (of 1)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Nov 10 18:34:07 PST 2011

On 11/10/2011 3:39 AM, Lalo Martins wrote:
> On Thursday, 10 November 2011 10:57:25 UTC+1, Martin Phipps  wrote:
>>
>> In order for that to work he would have to really, really like
>> carrying donuts.  If just for a moment he felt embarrassed carrying
>> donuts that way the donuts would fall to the floor.
>
> Or carry donuts for somebody he considers attractive. Of course,
> there's the question of who would want to eat them. Hmm.
>
> -- Lalo “wondering if he shaves” Martins

This is like any Who'd Win question:  it depends on the circumstances.
If Nudist Man were carrying breakfast for a picnic on the beach with
Dominatrix Woman, I'm sure he'd get the job done.  But if he were
traveling through West Virginia with extra rations for a camping trip,
he might end up a bit discouraged...

(signed) Scott Eiler, just came up with an idea for Clueless Lad
Team-Up.  8{D>

-------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------