LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Thu Nov 10 11:34:19 PST 2011

In article <8761e9db-0f77-4f93-bad8-fb2dbd896730 at d17g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew Perron  <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
>Though this makes me think that, for the '90s group, we should take a
>page from 501 Blues and call them L.E.G.I.O.N.  Except, wasn't that an
>actual Legion of Super-Heroes spinoff?  Or am I hallucinating again?

     Licensed Extra-Governmental Interstellar Operatives Network, a spinoff
from the Invasion event.  LEGION was still around prior to the latest reboot,
although their book was called REBELS for the two years and change that it
ran.

     Licensed Extra-Governmental UberMenschen Elite - LEGUME

     Dave Van Domelen, Department of Usenet Heroes - DUH