LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:06:39 PST 2011

On Nov 10, 9:34 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 10 November 2011 15:11:40 UTC+1, Andrew Perron  wrote:
> > Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, YONDER.
>
> And thusly was the name of the 90's group created. Yonder. Or maybe Y.O.N.D.E.R. Or maybe that's an even better name for the secret/government group in the 60s and 70s?

Definitely the '60s government group - then we can riff on the Man
>From U.N.C.L.E. craze.

Though this makes me think that, for the '90s group, we should take a
page from 501 Blues and call them L.E.G.I.O.N.  Except, wasn't that an
actual Legion of Super-Heroes spinoff?  Or am I hallucinating again?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Netblood?