LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 02:57:23 PST 2011

quoth Andrew Perron as of Wed, 09 Nov 2011 23:12:36 +0000:

> All right!  We've had a lot of contributions so far, let's get them
> sorted out a bit.  The characters and teams that have been definitely
> put in place so far:
>
> LNHers:
> Fearless Leader
> Agent M
> Manga Girl
> Kid Enthusiastic
> Kindle
> Ultimate Mercenary
> Doc Nostalgia
> Explain-The-Joke Lass
> Professor Penumbra
> You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad Master Blaster
> The Router

Pantra. And I'm open to Minority Miss being an LNHer if other writers
think she's a good fit, I just don't have any story ideas for her.

Since we haven't heard from Saxon about using ARAK, I'll propose a new
character: Obsessive Archive Lad. Some inspiration from Kid Recap and
ARAK, but characterization focused primarily on archive.org, and also the
curator of the Trophy Hall. I guess he probably has powers, but I'm a bit
in too much of a hurry to figure out what they are (really should be in
the office already).

> Other heroes:
> Catastrophe (LNHer-in-waiting)
> Clueless Lad (Possible LNHer, by the time he actually gets to
> Net.ropolis)
> Menace characters (not listing out in case Lalo wants to keep quiet who
> dies)
>
> Villains:
> Waffle Queen
> Captain Killfile
> Manga Man Gold (w/new name)
> W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R., Ultravac, Cat Lady

I guess we need more. My own villains... well, Paraddox has been done,
he's not invited. The Psycho Prankster would probably fit well, though.

A time traveller would be nice. How about Mother Time (revamped to have
no relation to the non-existent Crapper)?

> Other beings:
> Torrent
> The Lycopersicons
> Dvandom Stranger
> Kiwis (Green? Purple?)

green.

> Questions:
> * Which characters are members of the Five Years Earlier LNH - that is,
> founding members?

Pantra is definitely a noob. I could imagine MM being a founder, even
though it requires a different origin story. And the good Professor.

Not mine, my vote is for:
- Fearless Leader
- Agent M: that depends on your plans for her story
- Doc Nostalgia
- The Router
- Kid E (if he's that old, I'd like to write some flashbacks of him and
  Professor Penumbra having weird adventures in the late 90s, early 00s)
- Either You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad or Master Blaster

> * Which have joined by the time of the #1 issues?

Pantra and Obsessive Archive Lad.

> * Which will join in their series?

None of mine, as far as the plan goes.

> Mister Morrison: A being from the 16-dimensional infosphere of Hexworld.
>  Each cell of his body is a meme, and he talks in strange, Dada-esque
> patterns, often rhyming, using anagrams, iambic pentameter, etc.  The
> metafictional nature of the Looniverse agrees with him, so he takes
> vacations there, but he tends to cause chaos by his very presence.  He
> can only be gotten rid of by solving the puzzles that he weaves through
> the things he says.

#win

-- Lalo “late late late” Martins