LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 20:04:47 PST 2011

I've just reread all my Ultimate Mercenary issues, as well as the
original Flame Wars VI stuff. My head hurts. There sure was a lot of
convoluted bullshit in there. The thing is, I had a good grasp of
Ultimate Mercenary's role and character, but I was trying to do this
enormously complicated time-travel plot without really planning it out
in advance. I had completely forgotten at least a fourth of it. From
what I remember, my plans for where it was all supposed to go changed
with every issue. That said, I've thought of reasonable explanations
for almost all of it.