MISC/META: Ask the characters!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 8 17:34:52 PST 2011

On 11/7/2011 8:12 PM, James Mason wrote:
> On Nov 7, 9:41 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>
>> Okay, here's another question for Mr. Kittyman.  Mike, do you ever have
>> a hard time convincing your writer the story's over?  8{D>
>
> Mike: I'd answer but he's currently in a fetal position and keeps
> talking about how no one likes him and how he's the worst writer in
> the world. I think the question thing is done. At least until we can
> get him to write again.

Wow, Mike, you really *do* know your author!  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.