LNH: Stay Dead!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 8 17:28:39 PST 2011

On 11/8/2011 2:55 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> That was short and sweet.  Well-done. XD

*And* I saved some for later!  With characters from this story, I might
be able to pull off three issues of Clueless Lad Team-Up before begging
for guest stars.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.