MISC/META: Ask the characters!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Nov 5 19:57:43 PDT 2011

On 11/5/2011 7:48 PM, James Mason wrote:

> On Nov 5, 9:07 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>
>> Okay, Victor.  You're not the Kittyman, and you're not Lady Alex / Sir
>> Greg.  So which one are you again?  8{D>
>
> Victor Montague: ...What the hell? I'm the fucking crazy cop guy! how
> could you not remember my wacky antics!?
>
> Mike: Uggggg... What's happening guys?
>
> Victor Montague: GO BACK TO SLEEP!
>
> Mike: Geez someone got off on the wrong side of the bed.
>
> Victor Montague: Yeah I- Wait what?

Ha ha!

I've got a question for Mike now.  How big *is* your bed?  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.