LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 19:57:18 PDT 2011

On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:13:34 +0000 (UTC), Lalo Martins wrote:

>> Hmmmmm.  An all-new character might fit well here.  Perhaps someone who
>> is literally based off the "tank" role in MMORPGs?
>
> I think that would be You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad, but that's
> not exactly what I meant by Powerhouse, more like Thor in the original
> Avengers, or Martian Manhunter in most JLA incarnations, or Doctor Fate
> in the original JSA: the guy(s) you call when things have escalated above
> pretty much everyone else's pay grade, but who might occasionally have a
> problem relating to more down-to-earth life.

Ahhhhh.  So a cosmic type, perhaps - something to replace Kid Kirby as the
upper end of the scale.  Here's an idea...

The Router: A human who was invested with a portion of the power of some
cosmic being.  His duty is to route communication and energy flows around
things the universe considers damage.  (Yes, including censorship.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, moohaha.