MISC/META: Ask the characters!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Nov 5 18:07:38 PDT 2011

On 11/5/2011 3:33 PM, James Mason wrote:
> On Nov 5, 1:59 pm, Andrew Perron<pwer... at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> So John, any romantic prospects?
>
> John: Yeah but that was a long time ago. Actually I wonder how she's
> doing? Also I wonder if she's going to appear and this is actually
> foreshadowing. Well I'd have to tell a bit more about her. Like her
> odd taste. But I'm probably taking up everybod-
>
> Victor Montague: OUT OF THE WAY! *shove* HEY EVERYBODY ASK ME A
> QUESTION!

Okay, Victor.  You're not the Kittyman, and you're not Lady Alex / Sir
Greg.  So which one are you again?  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.