LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Nov 5 18:04:14 PDT 2011

On 11/5/2011 10:46 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 16:06:18 +0000 (UTC), Lalo Martins wrote:
>
>> And my proposed “future sanity rule”: if a character is not General Use
>> and has an important role in the setting (leader, president, Sorcerer
>> Supreme) that is getting in the way of other writers; AND the creator
>> isn't responding to requests - then other writers are explicitly allowed
>> to write that role out, even if that requires a minor cameo by the
>> “forbidden” character. We don't want to end up with “narrative dead ends”
>> in the universe because they require some character that nobody is
>> allowed or willing to write.
>
> I stamp this rule with my approval!  Everyone agree?

Amen.  Actually, I thought we were all donating our characters to the
public sandbox anyway.  Perhaps there should be protocols about loaning
characters, but I think we should keep it loose.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Italian Cuisine Lad is the Saucetaster
> Supreme.

Diana Ross is the Supreme Supreme.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.