LNH/Meta: Reboot Redux

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Nov 5 17:58:41 PDT 2011

On 11/5/2011 10:45 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 01:53:12 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Thank you!  Thank you for starting out small!  I think *one* issue
>> apiece to start, would meet the spirit of the original challenge:
>> Recreate the Legion of Net.Heroes for the modern age.  In that spirit,
>> I'm going to contribute one series.
>
> I'm pondering two.  I'll probably way over-commit due to the number of
> ideas I have, tho~

Heh.  Don't get me going.  I spent this afternoon plotting Powernaut
stories.  The way things look, he might actually take over SW10's slot
on RACC.  (1941!  The Powernaut Smashes Through!  ... 2011!  How does
the Powernaut deal with the complicated Earth-SW10?  Including some new
developments since the Super Wizard incursion.  Could be Reboot Time, at
least for the Powernaut!)

<snip Clueless Lad Team-Up, which also satisfies my personal urge for
reboot>

> ...damn.  You've been thinking about Clueless Lad, haven't you.  Very nice.

Thanks.  I've been thinking about him for about a day now.  As often
happens, my mind is focused marvelously when I actually sit down to write.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.