MISC/META: Ask the characters!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 4 18:56:36 PDT 2011

On 11/4/2011 5:38 AM, James Mason wrote:
> HEY YOU! You like the characters in One Day At A Time: Cronicals of
> Mike Kittyman right? I mean you even voted for one of them to win an
> award! THATMUSTMEANYOULIKEALLMYMINDSPAWNRIGHT!? Of course you do! And
> that's why I provided this opportunity for you to stroke my ego-IMEAN
> ask them questions! Ask them anything you want to know about them and
> they may or may not answer. THAT'S RIGHT you might not get your
> questions answered! Wait am I doing this rig- so ask way and see what
> their responses are! LOVE ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOG LOVE M- *static*

Okay, I've got a question for Mike Kittyman.  What do you do between issues?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.