LNH/Meta: Reboot Redux

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 4 18:29:49 PDT 2011

On 11/4/2011 4:50 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 21:25:51 +0000 (UTC), Lalo Martins wrote:
>
>> Here's another interestingly crazy idea:
>>
>> What if, when you feel you don't want to write a title anymore, you put
>> it up for adoption, and then only cancel it if there's no takers? So we
>> play with the shared playground a little more and see how different
>> writers explore the themes and characters, like in mainstream comics.
>
> Ooooh, yes!  I definitely like that.

Heck, I'm ready to do that with some of my private universe concepts.
But I *am* getting an urge to write Super Sultan Stories.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.