LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:23:30 PDT 2011

On Nov 4, 10:11 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> *sigh* ok, let's write this thing then :-P

OK, I'm in.

> Should we make a list of what characters we *have* cleared? All of mine, all of
> Arthur's, Tom's, Andrew's, that's not a bad start, even if not exactly the
> classics.

You're welcome to mine as well.  That's not exactly a lot of
characters,
of course, though I do seem to have quite a few villains...

> I believe the general feeling in these 5 writers is that we don't really need
> to restrict to 20 members, although I'd be in favour of a
> manageable/understandable LNH. Am I wrong?

That sounds about right, though I think it's a good idea to establish
why the core group comes together, whatever the core group
turns out to be.

> Characters we *don't* have (so far) which are more or less necessary for a
> group like the LNH to work (maybe we do have one, I haven't gone over the wiki
> checking the full list of character we have created):

> - Tech Person (Stomper, Contraption Man) — doesn't Tom have one?

Is Kid Enthusiastic a part of this?

> - Mystic Person (Occultism Kid, various Acra/trenchcoaters) — I'd like to take
>   this one, my idea for the rebooted Occie was so different from the original
>   that I might as well keep it with a different name. No idea what he or she
>   will be called yet. If you have a concept and/or name you'd like me to reuse,
>   point me to the wiki page or post the profile if it's not in the wiki.

Here's a name... "Professor Penumbra..."

That's really all I have.  I like the name, though.

> - Badass Ultraviolent Fighter (UN, Master Blaster) — I think we're going with
>   the rebooted, gun-happy Twaelia, and the rebooted Pantra who isn't from the
>   future at all.

And certainly You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad...

--Rob Rogers
--Really ought to get back to work now...