LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 18:53:50 PDT 2011

On Nov 3, 10:56 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys...
>
> I still have *so much* enthusiasm for this project.  It's going to be
> fun.  It's going to be awesome.  It's going to be a rush of new ideas
> coming together into a critical mass, an alchemical rush of energy
> that brings people together and creates something new.
>
> But only if you participate.
>
> We can *do* this!  Bring out your ideas, your suggestions, your
> desires, your wants!  And I tell you, we can build something that will
> be equal to the best days of the LNH!

No offense but with Deja Dude still powerless and in space as of the
first part of the Rob Rogers story in Beige Countdown (no problem, by
the way), that leaves LNHX as my main passion right now and LNHZ or
whatever you're going to call it is just not something that captures
my imagination.

Anyway, I've already apologized for pissing people off (again) and I
accept Arthur's apology because "everybody" by definition includes
me.  I can breathe again.

I'm not even sure if I want to read the inevitable discussions on the
Author's group because if it is going to be as good as Andrew thinks
it will be then why would I want to be spoiled?

Have fun. :)

Martin