LNH/META: Villains!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 3 16:20:24 PDT 2011

On 11/3/11 7:58 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> Stop it, the both of you.
>
> Martin, you misinterpreted what Arthur said.  Own up to it.
>
> Arthur, you're dragging this out.
>
> Petty bickering is not what this newsgroup is for.  We're all grown
> adults here, and we should act like it.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, that's all.

Okay.  I've had my say.  Made my case.

Sorry everyone for the flame war.

I don't want to see anyone leave because of it.  But they happen even on
RACC (and a lot of them seem to involve Martin for some strange reason)
and they'll probably occasionally happen in the future.

To prevent more flames, I won't respond to anymore Martin messages.  My
last message to Martin:  Have a nice life.

Okay, I'm finished.

Please talk about the reboot or whatever.

Arthur "Done" Spitzer