LNH/META: Villains!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:53:16 PDT 2011

FWIW I have formal permission from May to place Pantra in public domain.

(Probably one of the most bizarre cases of an LNH character; created as a Writer Character for someone who was planning to write, but ended up never actually posting a thing; then re-created/reinvented as a co-creation between that same person, who wanted this time for realz to post and an active writer, and of course she ended up never posting either even though I left the character alone for months while she tried to write her special... anyway. Yeah. Do whatever.)

-- Lalo “tried to convince her to join the reboot as well” Martins