LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:56:37 PDT 2011

Guys...

I still have *so much* enthusiasm for this project.  It's going to be
fun.  It's going to be awesome.  It's going to be a rush of new ideas
coming together into a critical mass, an alchemical rush of energy
that brings people together and creates something new.

But only if you participate.

We can *do* this!  Bring out your ideas, your suggestions, your
desires, your wants!  And I tell you, we can build something that will
be equal to the best days of the LNH!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and if not, at least we tried.