LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 07:35:49 PDT 2011

On Nov 3, 4:07 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, as entertaining as it can be to watch grown men calling each
> other lying asshole pieces of shit, I have projects ongoing that demand a
> lot of my time, and mysteriously an LNH reboot (or revival) doesn't sound
> as exciting anymore as it used to. I might still be interested in writing
> an issue or two of the anniversary event if it still happens, which at
> this point would surprise me.

I'm in a similar boat right now.  I've got an idea for a (female)
Master Blaster/Roberta Rodriguez one-shot, but whether it'll be posted
to the author's group in time, much less RACC itself, remains to be
seen.

> Please consider all my LNH-related characters public domain. That
> includes Pantra who isn't really mine but May gave up writing long ago.

I think I've already given all the original characters in the
a.outSiders into the public domain, or at least the Free-For-Use
category (roughly the same thing nowadays, isn't it?).