LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:07:09 PDT 2011

Actually, as entertaining as it can be to watch grown men calling each
other lying asshole pieces of shit, I have projects ongoing that demand a
lot of my time, and mysteriously an LNH reboot (or revival) doesn't sound
as exciting anymore as it used to. I might still be interested in writing
an issue or two of the anniversary event if it still happens, which at
this point would surprise me.

Please consider all my LNH-related characters public domain. That
includes Pantra who isn't really mine but May gave up writing long ago.

-- Lalo “more http://auslander.tv time” Martins